2015 was a great year for Mboni Ya Vijana and Zeze village. Here’s what we accomplished:
- Created a microfinance group which jump-started the businesses of over 100 women in the village
- Fixed a water pump, sparing the villagers from taking hours out of their day to collect water from the nearest river
- Installed 67 bee hives, with the purpose of boosting agriculture and collecting honey for sale
- Trained over 150 people on small business and entrepreneurship skills
- Put roofs on the school labs
- Set up broadband satellite internet in the school
Stay tuned for our next update!